Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

lol Teisel Bonne XD

Love it, it's very creative and very well done. You have a great art style and the song you chose fit very well. Best of all, your character list was very funny. Keep up the good work!

The Last Maple Story The Last Maple Story

Last one?

I loved this series... it can't end yet!
There are sooo many un-answered questions!
Does Kaolyne ever go back?
Does the noob get saved by Chuck Norris?
Can Pheonix Write handle the truth?
And most importantly... does Michea eat the cherries!?

You could put so much in episode 4... you cant end it now...

CirrusEpix responds:

I guess that will have to all be in the fan-fic one of you is now mandated to write =)

Salad Fingers Episode. 8 Salad Fingers Episode. 8

Wow

I loved it. I wish you have it up for iPod download soon...
I have downloaded every other Salad Fingers episode, and I wish that I could add this one to my iPod as well.

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

Aww... I'm dissapointed by the reviews below me.

This game is fantastic. I love the art, music and gameplay equally. I've gotten all the medals and yet I'm still playing it XD

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Definately worth my time

This game is fantastic. The art is great and the weapons are fun to use. (although the pistol's purpose seemed to be emptying my hands of a better weapon)
The bosses were challenging but very predictable, and the chainsaw was by far the best weapon. Woot carnage.

It took me a while to figure out what the medals wanted me to do though.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Woooooot

I got all the medals!
This is a great game, the only thing I wonder is why it's easier to fight Luis then escape the cave... oh well.

-Orr- Final Encounter -Orr- Final Encounter

Awesome!

I love your music!
But, was this really the same track used in the first Sonny? Somehow I thought you remastered it for Sonny 2...

Oh well, great song!!

DavidOrr responds:

This is the piece taken from Sonny 2. The Sonny 1 and 2 boss music is the same piece, I just made the adjustments heard in this version for Sonny 2. Thanks for the review!

Golden Sun - Overworld Golden Sun - Overworld

How can you be so good!?

I love both of your Golden Sun songs!!
I definitely think you should make more!

I've been browsing the Newgrounds Audio Portal for Golden Sun songs for a while now, and I haven't found any as good as yours. Keep up the good work!!

Golden Sun - Main Theme Golden Sun - Main Theme

I love this song!!!

Is there any way you could reorchestrate more Golden Sun songs?
I would very much appreciate it.

Tree of Life Tree of Life

Pretty epic

At first I thought this was just a cool looking glowing tree, but when I saw the railing I was like "No waaaay!"

Lehi would be proud XD

Jazza responds:

hell yeah man lol

Superdeformed robot Superdeformed robot

Hmm... tough decision...

They all have different qualities I like about them. The first blue one is very shiny and I love the contrast in the gold. It's looks kinda like a hero with a wild and chaotic side.
The second blue robot is praiseworthy for it's visual strength and implied toughness. He looks loyal and like he'd survive any attacks. His untarnished armor implies that he's a fresh-from-the-shelf mass-produced model of robot which I say fits him very well.
The third one, naturally, looks strong and chaotic. He looks like he's holding back the urge to pummel his target to the ground. His chest piece looks scratched like he's seen a lot of combat.

Maybe I'm reading too far into this but I think these guys are great.

The Pink Ban Hammer The Pink Ban Hammer

That is a cool looking hammer.

Even though it does have an axe head on the back. I'll make sure that if I ever see someone with that, I won't try to mess with them.

A question though, is the head really so heavy as to stop the handle from falling to the ground?